In order to strengthen our development team, we are looking for a Control System Engineer, to work on industrial and motorsport vehicle applications. You have a technical background in electrical systems, embedded systems, electronics or mechatronics. Good knowledge of Matlab/Simulink and the “Model Based Design” approach is required. This permanent position is based in Collombey-Muraz (Valais, CH), in a French-speaking environment. Fluency in english is required.
- Develop control programs for embedded systems in electrical vehicles;
- Design HMI, program loggers;
- Program, calibrate, validate the ECUs;
- Test systems and sub-systems on benches;
- Perform road tests and track tests (ECU calibrations);
- Analyze data logged and write test reports.
- Modeling, simulation and controls (Model Based Design);
- Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow (3 year min.), Automatic code generation;
- Common language: French;
- Fluent English;
- Autonomy, team work, rigorous, adaptive, learning capacity;
- Flexible, you can work on other topics like wirings harnesses, or anything related to electrics and electronics;
- Electric powertrain;
- Battery pack, Fuel cell system;
- University or Industry experiences.
IMPORTANT: each applicant should have the hability to get a Swiss working permit.
Please send CV + cover letter to: