In order to strengthen its development team, GreenGT Technologies is looking for a Control System Engineer, to work on motorsport vehicle applications.
- Design and development of new software functionalities embedded control systems for electrical powertrains and chassis control applications (BBW, Torque vectoring, Powertrain performance...);
- You will be in touch and guided by your main department which is located in Collombey-Muraz in
- Calibration and functional tests in the Hardware-in-the-Loop simulator, test bench and in the car;
- Analysed data logged and write report of test results;
- Support improving the product quality
- Master degree in Software Engineering with a major in related fields;
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in the Motorsport sector is an advantage
(F1/FE/LMP1 or other high level electrical motorsport);
- Knowledge of Matlab Simulink/ C language / Model-based design / Automotive communication
- You are familiar with motorsport ECU like Marelli, Bosch...;
- You complete tasks with minimal guidance and work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Show you can be part of a team and create a motivating environment;
- Fluent English both written and spoken is mandatory, speaking French is an advantage.
- The Job position is located in the south of France near the Paul Ricard track (83870 Signes)
The role may require extensive domestic and international travel (to headquarter in Switzerland, race event...) and willingness to work long and flexible hours including week-ends (tests and races).
Please send CV + cover letter to: